2020 Utah SHRM Speaker Gift List
Campfire sponsored this year's Utah SHRM conference and, as a token of appreciation, presented each speaker with a unique book. Here's the complete list of gifted books.
Campfire sponsored this year's Utah SHRM conference, and as a token of appreciation, presented each speaker with a unique book. We did some digging to learn about the speakers' background and interests in order to pick books perfectly suited for them. Here are the books we handed out, in case you want to add them to your own reading list.
Finding the perfect book to read on your own or with your team can be a challenge. How do you match skill gaps and problems to be solved to the right books? How do you know which book will be the best choice before actually reading it? It requires an acute knowledge of your needs and a broad understanding of a variety of books. Luckily, we can help.
Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you find the perfect book to read on your own or with your team. Or, if you're ready to start reading one of these books, you can access them using the links below.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle
- Inclusify by Stefanie K. Johnson
- The Ride of a Lifetime by Bob Iger
- Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard
- Reclaiming Conversation by Sherry Turkle
- Conscious Capitalism by John Mackey
- Invisible Women by Caroline Criado Perez
- Exhalation by Ted Chiang
- The Culture Map by Erin Meyer
- Range by David Epstein
- Stealing Home by Eric Nusbaum
- Factfulness by Hans Rosling
- The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- Brave New Work by Aaron Dignan
- What You Do Is Who You Are by Ben Horowitz
- The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Humanocracy by Gary Hamel